How do we use the information you give us?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information given by you at the time of placing the order is used:
• To administer your account and help process your order.
• To contact you from time to time regarding Ocean Publishing products (via post or Email).
• To contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
If you have any concerns regarding any details we may hold about you, please contact email@example.com
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and will not disclose your information to any third parties.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
• To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly.
• To identify you as you travel around our site.
• To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer. No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
We take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
When you place your order, you will not be asked for any credit card or payment details, if you have payment terms agreed already then the order will be added to your account, otherwise a member of staff will contact you with our BACS details.
For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email, if you wish to pay by card then please give us a call and we will be happy to accept payment over the telephone.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.