Ocean Publishing Privacy Statement
What Information will we collect from you?
- In order to process your trade orders appropriately, we would require your business to open an account with us. The details we would need from you, that would be securely stored electronically, would be: trading name, address, contact phone number and email addresses.
Who collects your information?
- Ocean Publishing Prints LTD.
How is your information collected?
- We will only collect information from what you supply us with when you open an account with us.
Why we collect your information.
- We collect your information solely to enable us to process your orders and contact you regarding your account.
How will your information be used?
- We will use your contact details to send your products, send invoices, contact you about your orders and very occasionally contact you directly regarding new products we think you might be interested in (we do not send out marketing material).
Who will your information be shared with?
- The only company we will share your information with will be DPD Couriers. They will need your address details in order to deliver your order & your contact details in order to inform you of a delivery date/time.
What happens to my details once I’ve received my order?
- If you have opened a trade account with us, we will keep your details on our files until you request that we remove them. This is to ensure that were you to regularly place repeat orders with us, we don’t need to open new accounts for your business each time.
If you have any queries about the information we hold for you, or you wish to be removed from our systems, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org .
• To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly.
• To identify you as you travel around our site.
• To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer. No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
We take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
When you place your order, you will not be asked for any credit card or payment details, if you have payment terms agreed already then the order will be added to your account, otherwise a member of staff will contact you with our BACS details.
For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email, if you wish to pay by card then please give us a call and we will be happy to accept payment over the telephone.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.